Monday, January 20, 2014

Wealth trigger 2.0: reloaded - joe vitale and steve g. Jones review

Wealth Trigger 2.0: Reloaded - Joe Vitale and Steve G. Jones


Click here for more images

From the desk of Joe Vitale Star of the blockbuster movie "The Secret" Wimberley, Texas

I want you to imagine yourself in my shoes... not with the wealth and abundance I have today... but as the homeless man I was in the late '70's, wandering around Dallas, Texas, living dollar to dollar in constant desperation. Do you think you have it bad? Do you think your struggles are unbeatable? I had it worse...

Oh yes, I wanted to be more... and I tried. But I didn't have a lick of confidence in my future. I could almost taste the wealth, and that delicious freedom money can provide... but like you, I kept struggling. I kept failing.

No, you're not homeless, but you and "homeless Joe" likely share something in common. And deep down, you're self-aware enough to know this:

This is the first realization you need to hold onto: Three heads... three thieves of wealth... and nothing but struggle and failure to show for it. What are they? Deservingness, Self-Respect, and Secret Hatred. I secretly believed I didn't deserve wealth. I didn't respect myself to put in 100%. And I hated money as a result. I have a feeling you can relate. But what you might not know, is that this is the start of a journey that will take you to the wealth you deserve.

The culprit? Deep within my mind, buried in my subconscious, I had a clog AND a gaping hole... BOTH of them:

1. First, I was FULL of self-doubt, procrastination, self-sabotage, self-loathing... you name...

Read More Detail...

No comments:

Post a Comment