Thursday, January 16, 2014

Crush social anxiety check now

Crush Social Anxiety


Click here for more images

Do you feel like you're dying of awkwardness when you're sitting on a bus or train ride and somebody sits next to you or across from you?

Hi, my name is Chris Chandra and I discovered something incredible that I'm going to share with you...

Without a healthy social life, your soul starts to feel… well, starved. Like you're constantly hungry for the type of emotional bond that's naturally found between great friends.

And when you feel that way… well, it's frustrating. You want to be able to join in the conversation at work or school but every time you start to speak, you feel the words catch in your throat and nothing comes out.

You want to be able to meet new people and develop new friendships but you're not sure how. And even current friends… well, it would be great if you were the first person they called when they were looking to hangout.

You see, at the risk of sounding like I'm bragging, I'd like to tell you that I have the social life most guys would love to have.

But if it wasn't my own life, I'd think it was complete fiction. Sometimes I literally have to pinch myself to make sure that I'm not dreaming.

Yes, I have a large circle of friends who frequently call me when they're looking to party, head out for a new adventure, or just hang out. People throwing parties have even called me to schedule their event based on my schedule (pretty crazy, huh?) because they know...

Read More Article...

No comments:

Post a Comment