Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ez file legal forms - quicker than free legal aid or bankruptcy - you've been served a summons for credit card debt get legal services online help. - quicker than legal aid review

EZ file legal forms - quicker than free legal aid or bankruptcy - you've been served a summons for credit card debt get legal services online help. - QUICKER THAN LEGAL AID


Click here for more images

 EZ file legal forms - quicker than free legal aid or bankruptcy - you've been served a summons for credit card debt get legal services online help.

How I found a way to win my debt lawsuit and make the creditors go away permanently without paying a penny!  - by Janet J. West  If you’re like I was…You’re in debt up to your ears with no way to pay and you’re being sued for so much money you can’t think straight.  I understand your situation because that’s exactly where I was just over a year ago… I had no job, no money, and I thought I had no options.  If this is you keep reading and I’ll tell you about my story with debt and how I finally found a way to completely beat my debt lawsuit.          Like many people, my (debt dilemma) started with a medical emergency. I had open heart surgery in my mid-fifties which then resulted in the loss of my job!             My medical insurance did not pay the full amount of my medical expenses, my part was $9,000.00 and I just did not have the money.                   Soon after the surgery the harassment nightmare began. I started receiving collection letters and then very rude phone calls. They called me a lot - telling me I had to pay or they would take me to court.   All the time the balance kept getting bigger but I couldn't work so I couldn't pay. And I had no way to borrow the money because my credit was ruined. But they just kept on.  It would stop for a while then they’d start in again. It was awful.   I went to work at Jenks schools but there was...

Read Article...

No comments:

Post a Comment