Monday, January 20, 2014

Nothing see detail

nothing


Click here for more images

Well, I am really glad that I joined because now I feel like I have a life changing experience. In Taekwondo we did a few weapons techniques and that was only after you reached your black belt. I mean you guys have twelve different defenses to somebody putting a knife against your throat.

The content on your website is organized so well and search is so great that I can get the exact videos that I want with no effort. You told me search was great and that I could save my videos in my own favorite list or my personally named playlists and I really didn’t believe that it would work as easily as it does.

I’ve also been in several street/bar fights and I saw a good friend of mine get bashed in the head with the thick end of a pool cue and wind up in the hospital with a concussion (could have been much worse). So I started going through the video techniques in the WDA members area and practicing them with some of my grappling partners.

I have to say, I’m very impressed. I chose BJJ as a martial art for its practicality, and the instructors at WDA provide extremely practical defense techniques. They teach you to effectively manage distance, use leverage and disarm bigger, stronger attackers with a variety of weapons.

I feel a lot more confident in being able to handle myself if a bad situation comes up. Even though I live in Thailand, which is a relatively safe country, I’ve heard stories of fights gone very wrong between Thais and foreigners. The fact...

Read More Detail...

No comments:

Post a Comment