Sunday, January 19, 2014

Online dating advice - international relationships value product

Online Dating Advice - International Relationships


Click here for more images

My name's Tanya and I am a professional translator, interpreter, tour-guide and personal assistant for private and business endeavors for foreign visitors in Ukraine for the last 14 years of my life.

Much of my work was with International Dating Agencies and I witnessed hundreds of successful and failing dates and relationships of Western men with Russian and Ukrainian ladies. Besides that I was eyewitness to all the dramatic changes the dating scene in Russia and Ukraine underwent in the past 10 years or so.

And I have to admit, Russian women aren't exactly the same now as they used to be in the 90ies! Yet, most Dating Agencies never update their ads and we keep reading the very same description of a Russian Lady now as we would 15 years back.

My book covers all these issues and tells my readers some truths about the realities of International dating scene in the former USSR countries. It also provides online dating advice for those who try to meet their soul-mate via internet.

Perhaps, I'm being a bit blunt, and my book might sound disillusioning to you. But that's exactly what I wanted it to be. Life filled with illusions is like a house built on the sand and will eventually be destroyed. Knowing the realities you can at least decide how to deal with them and whether you want to deal with them at all.

So are you ready to face the truth about the "Russian dating scene" (good and bad, sad and funny)? And learn some hints on how to do better dealing with it?

Read Article...

No comments:

Post a Comment